Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

    A few opportunities have presented themselves to step out of the 4 cylinder and SRT world, so here's one of them...





    Intake manifold in gloss black for a local Hemi guy... Thanks to everyone on here who answered my questions on this project.

  • #2
    Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

    Very nice, Juan. Keep up the good work!
    Dan
    sigpic

    I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, and too old to take an ass-whoopin'!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

      Very nice juan,what kind of gun do you use?

      scott

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

        Turned out awesome Juan.

        Harley

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

          Originally posted by [SM
          Juan]A few opportunities have presented themselves to step out of the 4 cylinder and SRT world, so here's one of them...





          Intake manifold in gloss black for a local Hemi guy... Thanks to everyone on here who answered my questions on this project.
          Looks like you worked late lastnight

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

            Thanks everyone!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

              Originally posted by SCOTTMO
              Very nice juan,what kind of gun do you use?

              scott
              Thanks man... Caswell 50kv

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                Originally posted by THEKING
                Looks like you worked late lastnight
                Seems like every night is a late night around here :P Thanks for all the help Shelly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                  Nice job Juan!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                    Originally posted by rcollins
                    Nice job Juan!!!!
                    Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                      Sorry that's not a hemi intake. Its for a small block mopar LA engine...

                      Nice work none the less
                      http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/a426fan/dan2.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                        while on teh subject - whats that worth for coating?

                        got one coming shortly thats similar.
                        CHRIS
                        Craved Coatings - Australia

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                          Originally posted by X-Link
                          Sorry that's not a hemi intake. Its for a small block mopar LA engine...

                          Nice work none the less
                          Meh, whatever. Thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                            Originally posted by CRAVED
                            while on teh subject - whats that worth for coating?

                            got one coming shortly thats similar.
                            Quoted 100, ended up getting 75 for it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hemi Intake Manifold (bumper black)

                              Thanks Juan
                              CHRIS
                              Craved Coatings - Australia

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X