No announcement yet.

Powdercoaters in the Charlotte,NC area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powdercoaters in the Charlotte,NC area?

Hello all,

I have been a long time lurker of these forums, and was hoping someone might know a fine powdercoater like yourselves that is close to my area?

I have some parts from my truck I would like to get powdercoated but reluctant to ship since the cost would get pretty high. I suppose driving wouldn't be out of the question, but local would be a whole lot better for me

Great looking stuff everyone, I enjoy viewing your work.

Mods, if this is the wrong forum, I apologize.

Re: Powdercoaters in the Charlotte,NC area?

Thanks for the link Jacksonville,NC I presume? Do you have contact information I could get? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm 4 hours from Charlotte and it wouldnt be that expensive to ship to here. Just a thought if you cant find anyone close , but i'm sure there is one , Charlotte is a big place.

Comment

Originally posted by o1racing03
        I'm 4 hours from Charlotte and it wouldnt be that expensive to ship to here. Just a thought if you cant find anyone close , but i'm sure there is one , Charlotte is a big place.
        I would think so too. I must be looking in the wrong places. Because most of what I found so far are more geared towards commercial applications, not so much custom autoparts like I see here.

Comment

I'm willing if you are. I personally would not take my stuff to a production company to do custom work,jmo.
          Originally posted by Maximus
          Originally posted by o1racing03
          I would think so too. I must be looking in the wrong places. Because most of what I found so far are more geared towards commercial applications, not so much custom autoparts like I see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus
            Hello all,

I have been a long time lurker of these forums, and was hoping someone might know a fine powdercoater like yourselves that is close to my area?

I have some parts from my truck I would like to get powdercoated but reluctant to ship since the cost would get pretty high. I suppose driving wouldn't be out of the question, but local would be a whole lot better for me

Great looking stuff everyone, I enjoy viewing your work.

Mods, if this is the wrong forum, I apologize.
            I am two and a half hours away,just west of Asheville

Comment

We are located in Jacksonville! We would love to help you but Hammerhead & Caseywan are both closer. There are also a couple of others in the south western area of NC. Go Tar Heels!
              Welcome to our family also!

Comment

I'm in the Boone NC area, but still not up and running yet, hopefully by the end of July.

Comment

Maximus, Not sure if you found anybody to do your coating.

I'm just across the boarder in Rock Hill. 30 minutes from Charlotte.

Comment

how about oops in charlotte? I posted a link that was wrong.
                    I am sure the place is called HOTBOX but will find out.....
                    I had a convertable top frame done and a luggage rack and other things. I was very satisified.

Here it is.... http://hotboxusa.com/hotboxusa/hotbox/index-3.html
                    Last edited by seafeye; 12-18-2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Outer banks nc here!

Comment

Working...
                      X