Thanks Jesse & PBTP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jesse & PBTP!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Jesse and PBTP. To make my long story short and readable. My EW gun finally kicked the bucket. Getting a little backed up with biz isn't fun, even with patient and unserstanding customers.

I needed a gun and quickly. Called this afternoon and Jesse answered al of my questions reegarding tghe ES guns and didn't try to steer me into what I didn't need. Just presented facts, pros and cons, even cost involvedfrom every angleto upgrade hoppers. I was leaning towards the ES02. I couldn't order before 3 (work) and didn't hold much hope in getting the gun in todays mail. It was after 3 and after Jesse told me he'd be going home for the day. He happened to be there when I called and took care of every question I had (again) and helped steer me towards powders I'd forgotten the name of. Can't wait to shoot some Tropic Black!

While he is taking my order he contacts the warehouse to begin boxing my gun for shipment. Hadn't even taken payment info yet! Going above and beyond to TRY and get my gun in todays mail and save me a day of idle time.

I know it was getting late and don't know if you actually got it in the outgoing mail at the local postoffice, but I know every effort was made on your part. I just wanted to publicly say THANK YOU to Jesse, PBTP and the warehouse guys who did their best!

BTW, I bit the bullet and snagged an ES03! Christmas comes early this year!

Yee HAW!

Re: Thanks Jesse & PBTP!

Jesse has always provided great customer service for me as well, even on both of my Wagners that I purchased from second parties. He is and always has been one of the top people at PBTP.
    Dan
    sigpic

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, and too old to take an ass-whoopin'!

Comment

Great guy

Comment

Congrats on the new gun!!!
        Jesse and all the PBTP staff have always been there for me answering questions, and providing great service.
        Josh

http://www.Streetwerkz.com
        http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/pr...00000211105322
        [email protected]

Comment

Thats really good to hear! I'm sure I will have plenty of questions after the giddyness wears off and its time to work! Can't wait!

Comment

Jesse/PBTP crew, please notice my post in the gun support threads. I need some serious help!

Comment

Originally posted by luv2fly
              Jesse/PBTP crew, please notice my post in the gun support threads. I need some serious help!
              Check that thread again too flyboy....

Comment

Working...
              X