flat red or "brick" color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flat red or "brick" color?

anyone have any ideas? had a customer drop off some wheels and needs the centers done in a brick red color.

Re: flat red or "brick" color?

Eastwood has a Rat Rod Red that is pretty close to red brick. I just checked there and it is now called "Rat Rod Flat Brick Red", sounds like the answer to your dreams to me.
    Originally posted by Garage.Works
    anyone have any ideas? had a customer drop off some wheels and needs the centers done in a brick red color.

Comment

Get samples of what's close and have HIM make the choice. Don't decide for him.

Just as a possibility though,... EW has a rat rod red that would likely be what he's looking for if he wants Flat....

Comment

any pictures of this color?

Comment

On the EW website yes... no direct links to post here, out of courtesy to the forum owners.... It's a competitor PM me for details if this doesn't help.... I can go to email if we need to.

Comment

Did I spell Eastwood wrong?

Comment

okay, I order the powder today.. Pricey.. But I went for it hahah

I'll post pics once I'm done

Comment

I have no idea how well it would hold up on it's own, but the Red Oxide Primer is about as brick red as it gets - may have too much gloss though.

Comment

It is pricey @ $14.99 for 8oz making it $30lb, They dont offer 1 lb orders and even at 2lbs its $25lb.,$24lb at 5lbs and $23lb for 10lbs. still more than anything PBTP has to offer and it is basically a red primer.

Comment

Originally posted by o1racing03
                    It is pricey @ $14.99 for 8oz making it $30lb, They dont offer 1 lb orders and even at 2lbs its $25lb.,$20lb at 5lbs and $23lb for 10lbs. still more than anything PBTP has to offer and it is basically a red primer.

Allright, why is it $20 for 5lbs, but $23 for 10lbs? Is Baz running this? Some sort of Metric Money thing?

But you're right, still rediculously high priced in any event.

Comment

R/O and flat clear would definatley fit the bill.

I thought R/O wasn't UV stable though, even with a clear your still gambling....

Comment

My math was bad that late, its $24lb for 5 lbs[quote=CPC-3]
                        Originally posted by o1racing03
                        It is pricey @ $14.99 for 8oz making it $30lb, They dont offer 1 lb orders and even at 2lbs its $25lb.,$20lb at 5lbs and $23lb for 10lbs. still more than anything PBTP has to offer and it is basically a red primer.
                        Originally posted by "Garage.Works":1zzmv9yg

Allright, why is it $20 for 5lbs, but $23 for 10lbs? Is Baz running this? Some sort of Metric Money thing?

But you're right, still rediculously high priced in any event.[/quote:1zzmv9yg]

Comment

Working...
                        X