Dark gunmetal for wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark gunmetal for wheels

Hi, I was looking for a dark gunmetal powder for car wheels. Any suggestions of what would look good? (pics if possible) The car is black and the wheels are currently silver with metallic flake so I'm wanting something considerable darker. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Dark gunmetal for wheels

http://powderbuythepound.com/catalog/pr ... cts_id=584

Comment

in my mind you cant go wrong with pearlessent gunmetal! It is amazing! and when you get it in the sun it's better!

Comment

Anyone have any good pics of this color in the sun possibly?
        Originally posted by nomoreusmc
        in my mind you cant go wrong with pearlessent gunmetal! It is amazing! and when you get it in the sun it's better!

Comment

I really like the gunmetal steel pearlescent. I've been searching for pics of it on wheels but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by o1racing03
            Anyone have any good pics of this color in the sun possibly?
            Originally posted by nomoreusmc
            I asked the same question a few days back and got the answer

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10368

Comment

Thanks, hmmm wonder how that would look on a wheel. I wish they still made Volvo Dark Grey Metallic.

Comment

Originally posted by Southtown57
                Hi, I was looking for a dark gunmetal powder for car wheels. Any suggestions of what would look good? (pics if possible) The car is black and the wheels are currently silver with metallic flake so I'm wanting something considerable darker. Thanks in advanced.
                If you want dark then there is one company that has one and it looks almost black in the shade but is a very dark nice looking one that I did a set of 2000 BMW wheels with and then a couple of more parts because another guy like it also. But I want it call it gunmetal and not real sure what to call it? But they call it that!

But for $500 I will send you and 3/4" x 2" sample of it and tell you who to buy it from if interested Can't post who sells it on this forum!! Might piss off someone!!!!!!!!!

PM me or use my link and contact me that way. I the owner not the web master

Comment

Wach the gen metal steel pearl it has a blue tint to it in the sun more steel blue ish if you look at the customer pic section under my name I have some pics of rx8 wheels I did a while back wheels turned out perfect but looked off on the color of the car
                  Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Southtown57
                    Thanks, hmmm wonder how that would look on a wheel. I wish they still made Volvo Dark Grey Metallic.
                    Rosey's has a Gun Metal Powder Coating and if it's the same as what they used to have then it is a real nice one? It might be close to the Volvo one? There are two gun metal ones on the wheel. The lighter center is Rosey's and the darker on the rim is the other companies one. The one that looks black in the shade but it does have the grayish in the sun. The bike is also the lighter one but it is darker that the picture and is the same as the wheel center. You do have to clear coat it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X